Breast Cancer Awareness Lecture Dr. Apurba Majumdar, Barkley University
OUR AWARENESS PROGRAMMES
We conduct awareness lectures and seminars for companies, educational institutes, housing societies, service clubs, other NGO’s etc.
Social awareness is defined as being aware of the problems that different societies and communities face on a day-to-day basis and to be conscious of the difficulties and hardships of society. Our social awareness programme strive to achieve this through interaction and education.
Health-related awareness programmes contain the following objectives:
1. To increase public awareness that diseases are significant public health problems.
2. To increase public awareness of symptoms and signs of disease.
3. To improve the knowledge and attitudes of patients about detection, treatment and control of the disease.
4. To promote the family and community educational material essential for positive lifestyle habits.
5. To create public awareness about the ill-effects of alcohol, smoking and drugs, etc.
This health awareness programme will also focus to develop a panel of local people who can handle any critical situation. These programms help local community.
To increase knowledge, attitude and skills of all health
1. professionals regarding signs, symptoms and management strategies for health hazards to improve disease control
2. To encourage health professionals to treat patients carefully.
3. To develop resources and materials for use of health professionals.
4. To promote research all over the world to curb health hazards.
5. To encourage continuing educational programmes on accurate information on diagnosis and treatment of diseases.
Environment-related awareness programmes contain the following objectives:
1. Climate Change & its impact on human society
2. Waste Management
3. Water Conservation
4. Climate Change & Food
5. Rain Water Harvesting
6. Sustainability – Best Practices
7. Carbon Mapping & Capping
8. Energy & the Environment
9. Plastic Pollution, etc.
Education-related awareness programmes contain the following objectives:
1. School Road Safety
2. Right to Education
3. Value Education
4. Environmental Education
5. Hand Holding Workshop on GST
Wemen Empowerment. related awareness programmes contain the following objectives:
1. Laws about Women Safety
2. Women Rights
3. Domestic Violence
4. Dowry Prohibition
5. Human Trafficking
6. Entrepreneur Development
7. Skill Development